Colosseum, Rome, Italy
Lucky to see Pope Francis I Bergoglio. #pricelessVATICAN CITY
Ate Denise. ❤ :D @dcherreraaa
HAPPT 21st Birthday brother!
Stolen is always the best. #charot #H&M
6 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS
I’ve been laughing way too hard at this one! Hahahahaha amazing! Iloveyouuuuu vhong i mean honeeeeey! haha!
- He is your number one fan. He is the first one to congratulate you when you passed all your activities.
- Even during your losing moments, he will still be proud of you. He will cheer you up and tell youre still the best even though you failed, he will make you feel like a winner even if you feel like a pathetic loser.
- He does not fail to text or call you. Whether they are “good morning or good night messages” or a regular reminder for you to eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner even though he is with his friends.
- He hates it whenever you cry. He feels like he is the worst guy in the world. And he will do everything just to wipe away the tears on your eyes.
- He does not get angry with you when you are too busy. He understands well the nature of your work, he cheers you up when you feel so damn tired.
- A bird? A plane? A superman? No. He is just your guy. He is your unmasked superhero, your angel in disguise. When somebody hurts your feelings, the bitch mode in him suddenly switches on.
- Inspiration - he gives you so much of this.
- He is your biggest support system. He makes you feel good when you feel so nervous. No matter how hard your problems you are facing, he will convince you that you are strong enough and you can do it. He gives the best comfort you need.
- Religion is never BIG issue between the two of you.
- He trusts you and he assures you that you can trust him too. No matter how many girls admire him, you are confident that they can never take him away from you.
- He never gets tired of telling you how much he loves you. He doesnt just tell you it everyday but every hour if possible.
- Actions speak louder for him too. He does not just say that he loves you, he shows it.
- Yes, you really love giving him presents or gift every time it is your monthsary or anniversary and he appreciates that, but then, if you really cannot, it does not matter with him.
- He makes you feel beautiful. He tells you how cute you are. You may not be the hottest chick, but then, in his eyes, no one can exceed your loveliness.
- You feel safe around him.
- You have conflicts and fights every now and then. But you learn to forgive and accept everything about him. And the best thing is that, it makes your relationship grow much stronger.
- He believes in forever with you. He wants you to be the girl he will marry when he reaches the age of 24 or 25. He will do everything just to keep you in his life.
- You are happy and contented with whatever you have as a couple. You know that your relationship has its own flaws, but who cares anyway? You love each other so much and that is the most important thing for both of you.
We focus on what we dont have and end up thourouhly deprived. What’s the point of that? Focus on the positives of what you have and the negatives that you dont have. Why would you torture yourself with the things that you dont have? This kind of thinking will not serve you in any productive way at all. There will always be others with more and others with less. What you have is enough.
Home and lock screen! Uggggghhh gavincerdible! Why so cuuuuteeee?
We all make mistakes and mess up with life. That’s just life how life goes. Dont be hard on yourself, though, accept that everyone gets it wrong sometimes, it’s part of the human condition. You really are allowed to cut yourself some lack. Learn to forgive yourself more often.